Transcripts must be requested via Google Form and paid for through SchoolPay:

  • Pay for the transcript using School Pay.

  • Complete the correct transcript form:

    • If you are currently an OHS student, complete this form.
    • If you are an OHS alumni, complete this form. 

Transcript requests will be processed within 72 hours of receipt.


If you need to request something be changed/added on your transcript, please use the Transcript Verification/Change Request Form. Please complete the form and return it to your counselor.