Basic Athletic Eligibility


  • Must a 2.0 un-weighted cumulative GPA.
  • Must live within the Ocoee High School zone or have been granted approval from OCPS Pupil Assignment to enroll at OHS.
  • Must have a valid athletic physical on file with the athletic office.
  • Must have completed the Student Athlete Contract during the sports preseason meeting.


Athletic Physicals 

It is required that any student wishing to tryout and/or participate in any athletic sport must have an annual sports screening physical exam (i.e: “Physical”) completed and on file with the athletic trainer, Ms. Coryn Novak, before he/she will be allowed to do any activity with that sport. 

The Orange County Public School Sports Screening Paperwork Package may be picked up at the administration office or from the athletic office (519) and taken with you to your local physician to sign and complete. All additional paperwork included in the package must be completed and returned to Rm. 519 before any student athlete will be cleared. 

Due to the large number of forms returned at certain points of each season, there is a 24 hour turn-around period before clearance will be granted. All sports physicals are valid for 365 days. Any questions can be emailed to Ms. Novak or by phone at 407-905-3000 Ext. 611 2515.




If you are at all interested in participating in Interscholastic Athletics at Ocoee, you must complete special forms for the FHSAA prior to any participation (including tryouts) for any sport. You will not be permitted to participate until these eligibility forms are completed, filed with the FHSAA and returned approved to OHS Athletic Department. Also, foreign exchange students and international students (first year attending a school in the USA) likewise must complete special forms well in advance of their chosen sports initial practice date in order to acquire FHSAA eligibility. If you are any of these students, please be proactive and come into the Athletics office as soon as possible or you could jeopardize your eligibility. Please contact Mr. Bill Alderman for more information and the proper forms.